Friday, January 23, 2015

The Big Love Letter Event 2015


Last year the wonderful Danny from Bewitched Bookworms and I hosted an event that ran the month of February wherein we celebrated our obsession with all things romance, and I'm beyond excited to announce that we're once again hosting the event this year! I think I summed the event up pretty well in last year's introductory post, so instead of reinventing the wheel, I'm just going paste that intro below. Laziness, thy name is Jenny.

In celebration of Valentine's Day (but really, more in celebration of how much Danny and I love to swoon over sexy bad boys and adorable good guys), we've asked some of our very favorite authors to write love letters that will appear on our blogs every Friday during the month of February. We proposed letters written from one character to another, from author to character, character to readers, or anything else the authors might be inspired to write that would help us honor our love of love, and the result is something truly fantastic.

Be sure and check both here and Bewitched Bookworms every Friday as we'll be featuring letters from different authors on each blog, and throughout the event we'll also be hosting a fabulous giveaway, so I hope you guys are as excited about this as we are!

The response we received last year was so enthusiastic that we decided to extend the event from 4 weeks to 6, so every Friday from February 6th to March 13th both Danny and I will be posting various types of love letters on our blogs. We have a truly outstanding lineup this year, so we can't wait to kick things off in a couple weeks! You can expect to see letters from the following:


Kristen Simmons will get things rolling here at Supernatural Snark on the 6th, so I hope you'll all stop by to see what she has in store! You don't want to miss it:)

24 comments:

  1. Ooh this is excellent! I cannot wait xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am looking forward to this…such a fun feature. I hope you have a great weekend, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES! I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to reading Kristen and Heather's letters the most! Can't wait, Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I really liked this last year. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! I can't wait to read these letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds amazing! :) I cannot wait to see your letter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this last year, and I know I'll love it this year! Now I need to read The Glass Arrow ASAP so I'm ready for Feb. 6! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited that you guys are doing this again, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that you ladies are going to treat us some some fantastic love letters, and that author line-up is making me counting the days. This was so fun last year - I can't wait to see what the authors come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh this was fun last year, I am looking forward to reading your posts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a clever and unique event. Looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like fun and I really, really want to read Anna Banks, Joyride. Can't wait to see their letters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh looks like it will be so much fun! I put this on my giveaways page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh!! I'm so looking forward to this event! Such an amazing line up of authors! I cannot wait ladies!
    Even if I don't have any reasons to celebrate V-day or Feb for personal reasons this year, I'm gonna be looking forward to every Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this seems like to much fun and I absolutely cannot wait. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So excited for Lord, Palmer, and Demetrios's letters because they're all some of my favorite authors but I'm looking forward to fall in love with some more of the authors featured here, including Simmons as I've heard amazing things about her upcoming novel. Thrilled you're participating in this again, Jenny, since it's one of my favorite features all year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited. I enjoyed these last year..awesome author list!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a fun event, Jenny! And don't think of it as laziness, think of it as a brilliant recycle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes I'm so glad that this event is back again this year Jenny, I had so much fun reading your posts last year. This year I'm really looking forward to this years post by Raasch and Demetrios :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh this is so fun! I loved this event last year. You have some amazing authors writing letters this year - can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please tell me Dameon from Lux series will have a letter.

    ReplyDelete